Thursday 14 March 2024

Not the Ninja Turtles - Summer

 In my English class, we have been doing a research project based on famous Renaissance artists such as Leonardo da Vinci, Donatello, Michelangelo, and Raphael.

If you grew up watching the TV show 'The Ninja Turtles' you may recognize these names, the author of the Ninja Turtles thought that the quirky names would suit the characters and the concept.

So in this slideshow, I will be researching the upbringing, talents, and interesting facts about each of these supreme Renaissance artists.

Enjoy!

Not the Ninja Turtles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments. 
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that  lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.