Friday 10 November 2023

POWER TO THE PEOPLE . Learning Reflection

 

1. What have you achieved/learned/found out since your last post?


I have achieved building confidence while working in a group, We have achieved lots of work on our checklist, & we achieved working actively and focusing as a group.


We have learned a lot of new information and also many facts on our project, We learned how to make more formal questions rather than casual questions for the people we are interviewing, and we learned how to manage our time well so we can finish everything within a certain amount of time.


We found out that gas from the boiler room is getting phased out every day, Brent O'Hagen believes heat pumps are very efficient, Heat pumps are efficient in the way that they are a lot easier to install rather than radiators, and also that they heat up alot more swiftly.


2. How effectively have you used your time this week?

During this week we used our time very effectively, We booked and completed an interview with Brent O'Hagen, We made multiple vlog videos and I rigorously edited them, and we completed our Project Proposal.


3. How have you contributed to your group’s progress?

As for myself I have contributed to the progress by completing all the recordings and editing for our vlogs, aswell as my individual Project Proposal.


4. Glows: something that is going well in your project:

Completing tasks quickly, Working well as a team and sharing our ideas without feeling uncomfortable.


5. Grows: Something you need to work on:

Letting people know what work I'm focusing on rather that doing my own thing suddenly.


6. Where could you get help with this? 

Communicating with my group about how I feel.


7. What are the next steps for your project?

The next steps and to complete our interview with Ian McMillan, start our final project presentation & practise our presenting skills.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments. 
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that  lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.