Friday 2 July 2021

π™π™€π™˜π™ π™šπ™© 𝙇𝙖π™ͺπ™£π™˜π™π™žπ™£π™œ

 Hi everyone! Today my class and Megan's class got the privilege to launch rockets!!  My team was called "BREAD" and the people in my group were Bijou, Nevaeh, Danielle, Chloe, Me and Zoe. Sadly Zoe wasnt here to launch the rockets with us πŸ₯Ί. My rocket had 11 fins, which was pretty cool since most people had 5 at the most. We also wrote all our names on the bottle. 

The teacher forgot to record our first rocket launching and it went super high but the one she did record didn't go as high πŸ™ I hope you like the video below.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments. 
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that  lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.